A Jew and his daughters had enchanted upon you, because of this magic, you had a disease on the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). So Gabriel (peace be upon him) revealed with Surah Al Falaq and Surah Al-Nas. One of which was verse 5 of Surat and eleven verses of one Surah also found the opportunity to spell you. A piece of Tant came out from there in which there were eleven knots, just as Hazrat Gabriel (peace be upon him) recited the verses of Islam, every verse opens a knot, and you get complete healing.
Many commentators say that it is Madani Surah, and many say it is Meccan Surah. But it proves that it is Maccian Surah revealed in Mecca.
It has five verses and 23 words. Its position is in 30 Sipara, and it is the second last Surah of the Quran, not due to revealed history.
Importance Of Surah Al Falaq:
- Hazrat Aqaba bin Amir says that once the journey has passed us through a narrow and dark path, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) started reciting Surah Falaq and Surah Nas. He also told me to seek refuge in Allah, and the best means of seeking refuge are Surah Al Falaq and Surah Al Nas. These are the two types.
- In another tradition, Hazrat Aqaba bin Amir asked you the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), or may I recite Surah Yusuf to seek refuge. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: Ask Sir Falaq.
- Hazrat Abdullah bin Khala says that one night we went out. It was a rainy night looking for Hazrat Muhammad. Peace be upon him; it was very dark. When we got the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), he said: Recite Surah Al-Falaq Surah Al-Nas and Surah Al-Ikhlas.
- If you want to avoid evil and jealousy, recite Surah Al Falaq daily, you will be safe.
- The recitation of Surah Falaq is very useful for abundance in sustenance.
Content Of Surah Al Falaq:
It has five verses, and every verse has a separate message.
- In the first verse, the message is that Come to the shelter. The Allah of the morning which created this universe is indeed the most excellent refuge in Him.
- Come to the shelter from all the creatures in this world because their evil is above all. It refers to the trick of animals and infidels.
- And seek refuge with all the poisonous animals of your Allah because they are also a volleyball for life.
- seek refuge from your Lord from the magic of the magician.
- And seek refuge in the jealousy of the fear of your Lord, because jealousy destroys everything as the devil did harm himself by being jealous and also Hazrat Adam (AS).