The name of this Surah is Bayyinah which means clear argument, proof, evidence of the Truth, or testimony. And this testimony is the essence of Hazrat Muhammad (peace be upon him). Surah Al Bayyinah is Madani Surah. Some commentators say this is Surat of Madani, and some say that this Surah of Mecca. The scholars say some parts of it were revealed in Mecca before migration and after some migration in Madinah. That is why this Surah was declared Madni by taking into account the opinion of more commentators.
It has 8 and 1 Rukus. It is the part of the last sipara means part of the 30th Sipara. It is the 98th Surah of the Quran.
Surah Al Bayyinah In Video HD:
Surah Al Bayyinah Audio Listen And Download:
Importance of Surah Al Bayyinah:
Importance of the Surah Al Bayyinah is:
- In a hadith, Anas bin Malik has narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said to him from now on that Allah Almighty ordered me to read this situation in front of you.
- The second tradition became a gradual reader with restlessness on Hazrat Abi bin Kaab, and these words came out of the language.
- If anyone has a jaundice disease, he will get health first in his willing.
- If someone’s body is full of pain or a worm on one part, write this Surah and embrace it. Inshallah, the worm will come down. If you recite Surah
- Al Bayyinah Before eating. There are no side effects of the food on you.
- The daily recitation of this Surah Al Bayyinah keeps you safe from disease.
Surah Al Bayyinah PDF Download:
Content Of Surah Al Bayyinah:
Surah Bayyinah is divided into three parts. First of all, this is the testimony. And Hazrat Muhammad (peace be upon him) is an example of Islam.
In this case, two people have been mentioned. First of all, the people Ahl e Kitaab The Jews and Nasari. They believe in Hazrat Muhammad ( peace be upon him). But when he comes, they denied it. It means that those who refused, you belong to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). They will have a bad experience in Akhira. And they were declared as the weirdest creature.
Does that mean they will have a chronic punishment? Some people thought that infidels would be a regular punishment when they have sinned in a limited life. The answer is that those who believe in the existence of Allah are intransitive and do not believe in any blessing are entitled to eternal punishment. Apart from this, one more thing is mentioned. That Allah will punish those, who do not think so? The answer is yes.
After the punishment of the polytheists and infidels, believers have mentioned that those who believe and have been following the teachings will have a great reward in the end. There will be a paradise for them that there will be rivers flowing under them. And they will always be in it. It will all be different for them. There will never lose it, these blessings are permanent.